No more words are needed.
It is a complete sentence all to itself.
It is a complete thought all by itself.
While some see the world as Hell, I see Heaven above, below, and all around me. I see it now. I see it every day.
While some see Fear and Hate, I see Love. I see it above, below, and all around me. I see it now. I see it every day.
Thought of the Day:
The Thought Before You Think
When someone asks, “How are you?” that is a loaded question.
How am I physically, mentally, spiritually, financially? At this moment? Or, overall?
The answer really is not about them, it’s about us. How can we tell where are at in any given moment? Recognizing the thought, before we think, which is the first thought we think before we starting consciously thinking. For example, what is the first thought when:
- I wake up in the morning?
- I see myself in the mirror?
- I look at my checking account?
- I open the mail to an unexpected bill?
- I open the mail to an unexpected check?
- I am paid a compliment?
- I notice someone looking at me?
- I look at them and they smile?
- And, they are of the same sex?
- Of the opposite sex?
- Same race?
- Or, different?
- I hear someone say, “I need to talk to you?”
- And, it’s a boss
- Or, a significant other?
- I step inside a church?
- Or, a cemetery?
- I step into a crowded room?
- And, it’s full of strangers?
- I am all alone for any length of time?
- I walk into a room full of models?